- The beautiful pictures (9x12 inches!) of St. Petersburg are printed on thick, glossy stock to make every photo pop
- The date pages are printed on normal white stock, to make jotting down notes and appointments (in the nice, large date spaces) smudge free
- Spiral-bound with quality, double-ring wire – this makes it durable, plus lets it lay flat against the wall
- Over 200 important historical dates with "round" anniversaries
- Major Russian Orthodox, Western Christian, Jewish, Islamic and Buddhist holidays
- National holidays of both Russia and the US, including most notable Russian professional days
- Main Canadian and UK holidays
- Phases of the moon
- Months and days of the weeks are bilingual, all else is in English only
- Printed on post-consumer recycled paper, FSC certified
In short, a great gift idea for others and yourself!
About the Photographer: Svetlana Shchekina is a lifelong resident of St. Petersburg. Her passion for photography began as a hobby and turned into an obsession when, in 2006, she began to post her photos on PhotoSight. "From that moment," she says, "my life changed dramatically. I found my habitat. I had the opportunity to exhibit my works, receive feedback, study, and most importantly - to communicate with people who, like me, are passionate about photography. I love to photograph the city, especially in the evening, when the lights go out and the city begins to sparkle. I love to shoot landscapes, I want to share with all of the beauty that I see." She has participated in several domestic and international exhibitions.